check her other videos, Anjum seems to self troll, fan troll, plot troll, co actor troll many times🤣 ,
she tells to your face and
samne wala has to deal ki sach hi bol Rahi hai, par itna sakt i se kaise Bol Rahi hai…🤣
I have seen her in bcl😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
check her other videos, Anjum seems to self troll, fan troll, plot troll, co actor troll many times🤣 ,
she tells to your face and
samne wala has to deal ki sach hi bol Rahi hai, par itna sakt i se kaise Bol Rahi hai…🤣
I have seen her in bcl😆
nahi, shubu reserved for sara…😆 he also shouted back at priya during kangan kand… “me to family hu na bhabi” 😆Originally posted by: tirchinazar
CVs ne kuch zyada hi dimaag dala. Maitri should divorce Neeraj and marry Shubhu
Originally posted by: tirchinazar
CVs ne kuch zyada hi dimaag dala. Maitri should divorce Neeraj and marry Shubhu

🤣🤣
Also liked when Akki hugged Ram today.
Ram looked a bit baffled and pleasantly surprised.
Isse pehle uski family mein kisi ne aise casual affection show hi nahi kiya 😔🥺
I think when Neeraj said “No chance” to Vedika, he meant for her. Even Neeraj knows V has no chance! Only chance she has is get with Neeraj, but I doubt if Neeraj would want to have a psycho with him, the way she was shrieking!!🤣 Mami asked the question from viewers:Who invited Neeraj?🤣
Ram has a lot of explaining to do about his past shenanigans with V!! Priya remembers everything and it was heartbreaking to see the FBs. Good Luck dude!! I am sure he will and come out with flying colors!!🤣
haan yaar, even during his baaraat, his brother didn’t do anything for him …Also liked when Akki hugged Ram today.
Ram looked a bit baffled and pleasantly surprised.
Isse pehle uski family mein kisi ne aise casual affection show hi nahi kiya 😔
look at Akki,
ek saari khud ki biwi ko dilwane keliye , bhai ko kitna support kar raha hai …
I think Having Akki in km adds family to ram as well❤️
hamara ram bedaag niklega 😆Originally posted by: ajacob31
I think when Neeraj said “No chance” to Vedika, he meant for her. even Neeraj knows V has no chance! Only chance she has is get with Neeraj, but I doubt if Neeraj would want to have a psycho with him, the way she was shrieking!!🤣
Ram has a lot of explaining to do about his past shenanigans with V!! Priya remembers everything and it was heartbreaking to see the FBs. Good Luck dude!! I am sure he will and come out with flying colors!!🤣
biwigiri dekh ke saare rang ud jaayenge bande ki,
agar aisa nahi hua to kud pri use dho dalegi🤣
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
you mean couple re alignment plan?😆
Mythri will go to sashi and vedu will go to neeraj?🤣

🤣🤣
Aa gayi ...
I loved the episode and moreover, I LOVED Ram.
Hayeee -- "Photo kheench aiyyo." ❤️❤️❤️
Also new ost was playing in the background…