Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: majoni03

I liked the part where Gautam and Dev lift Raavi for varmala. Usually this is done by bride's brothers but here Raavi's jeths are doing this❤️.. 

Me too!! It was adorbs!!  ❤️

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

WHAT THEEEEEEE!!!!

Suman has gone nuts???? Theen ghante invigilation kya karne gayi poora PS universe palat gayi🙄

Can we expect something good????

I think trp aana tho ab mushkil hi hein...bcoz PH played with MU for a looooonnnggggggg time and ab ppl hv showed their back to the show🥲...Hope i will be proved wrong🤞🏻

Paru95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

The amount of focus on SR. 🤣

Can the suhaagraat be under shower??🤕😭

I want them both geelaaaaaa😪..and shiva shirtless😁

OHMYGOD!!!MyThoughts😜🙈

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yahvi

More than looks it's the person.. That Shiva was Gem💎.. Heera tha heera.. This Shiva is not even jeera.. His know it all, angry, egoistic expression dekh ke hi man nhi hota dekhne ka.. Kuch connect hi nhi raha is Shiva se.. My mom has come for few days.. Watched today's episode with her as she watches all star plus shows😆

Even she said that purana Shiva apna bachha lagta tha, uske liye dukh hota tha... Ab Raavi apni bachhi lagti hai, uske liye dukh ho rha hai, Shiva pe to bas gussa ata hai.. I always thought that my mom watched serials aise hi kaam karte karte but even she lost interest in Shiva

The bold part is so funny 😂😂😂 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Paru95

WHAT THEEEEEEE!!!!

Suman has gone nuts???? Theen ghante invigilation kya karne gayi poora PS universe palat gayi🙄

Can we expect something good????

I think trp aana tho ab mushkil hi hein...bcoz PH played with MU for a looooonnnggggggg time and ab ppl hv showed their back to the show🥲...Hope i will be proved wrong🤞🏻

Suman has flipped 360° 

Dekhna ye hai how did it happened...Aisa kya hua that she is happily doing gathbandhan...😆

Shaadi is happening with consent and thats a relief. Let's see what made Shiva say yes, what's going to happen when Suman will enter the venue, also maami-Anita ka truth. 

About TRP yes it's hard to get good numbers...But again let's just hope iss positivity se kuch toh increase ho..❤️

Also did you see Shiva is taking maami ka aashirvad on Raavi's insistence.😆

Paru95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Suman has flipped 360° 

Dekhna ye hai how did it happened...Aisa kya hua that she is happily doing gathbandhan...😆

Shaadi is happening with consent and thats a relief. Let's see what made Shiva say yes, what's going to happen when Suman will enter the venue, also maami-Anita ka truth. 

About TRP yes it's hard to get good numbers...But again let's just hope iss positivity se kuch toh increase ho..❤️

Also did you see Shiva is taking maami ka aashirvad on Raavi's insistence.😆

I hope the secrecy and hype of flashbacks and all will work positively....i dont want this to be phusssss like 3rd angle and engagement trackkk....Now if PH want MU, DO THAT WITH GAURA AND SEND DHARA HOME TO HARDIK😏...LET HER STAY THERE WITH HER BHAAI HAPPILY EVER AFTER🥳

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Paru95

I hope the secrecy and hype of flashbacks and all will work positively....i dont want this to be phusssss like 3rd angle and engagement trackkk....Now if PH want MU, DO THAT WITH GAURA AND SEND DHARA HOME TO HARDIK😏...LET HER STAY THERE WITH HER BHAAI HAPPILY EVER AFTER🥳

Looks like Dhara's next target is Rishita (we all can see how she is bossing around her even in this segment). And knowing Rishita hum sabko pta hai she will handle her nicely😆

I hope this keeps her away from Shivi. And they can enjoy this newly wed phase ache se.❤️