Originally posted by: SGMBPBKX7O3BD3WR
another day, another script! cops won't come at engagement because holi is coming...so maybe this script has to be transferred to holi 🤣
So you mean bhaang ke nashe main jail jayenge 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SGMBPBKX7O3BD3WR
another day, another script! cops won't come at engagement because holi is coming...so maybe this script has to be transferred to holi 🤣
So you mean bhaang ke nashe main jail jayenge 🤣
Originally posted by: W77OYMQE4HX2CGMY
wow master student giving master gyaan 😆
My gyaan is better than my whole school's one 😎
anything is possible... i don't trust these makers 😆
waise toh the school is definitely going out of business... such low attendence today 🤣
Originally posted by: RL4KDZPV2MBL6ZGV
Mimi is getting so much screenspace these days it is shocking... it is like the makers are compensating for the first 4 months of her being a statue 🤣
All is on Saba, who literally made everyone statues.
N now them speaking is so difficult to digest 🤣
Neil will flip only if Abhi has hidden something fro him.
I wish they had continued the Jamai Pooja for at least an episode before ruining it.
Hope their dream sequence is redone with ring selection.
I so want Dhooba dhooba remake.
Originally posted by: DSG6ONDR3USXTL7W
I am just hoping that the adoption kaand coming out before shaadi does not somehow lead to Neil turning against Abhira...that would just be too much 😭
Mahima is a viper. Aarohi is a bacchu in front of her.
At the moment I think Akshu is crazy to go into the Birla zoo. They will eat her alive.
I will love to see AK's roasting in Birla House..
She needs some reality and practical checks 😈
Don't worry...Aarohi will make Neil flip regardless after they get married 🤣 And me too about dhooba dhooba!! Best dream sequence ever! The hospital scene of Akshu taking care of Abhi was dhooba dhooba vibes, but I want the entire sequence with a different twist... it is just so beautiful!Neil will flip only if Abhi has hidden something fro him.
I wish they had continued the Jamai Pooja for at least an episode before ruining it.
Hope their dream sequence is redone with ring selection.I so want Dhooba dhooba remake.
Originally posted by: 623E6GDLTCX5GTA2
anything is possible... i don't trust these makers 😆
Writers should understand a basic thing which they don't 😡
I alternate being angry/exasperated at her stupidity and feeling sorry for her! 🤣
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I will love to see AK's roasting in Birla House..
She needs some reality and practical checks 😈
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0