I have that but idk how to post it on IF directly !!
But here you go
https://twitter.com/vibs_0987/status/1507270856107470848?s=20&t=V4Htn7xt1t06Lq4USaRFww
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have that but idk how to post it on IF directly !!
But here you go
https://twitter.com/vibs_0987/status/1507270856107470848?s=20&t=V4Htn7xt1t06Lq4USaRFww
Originally posted by: Weekend_firefly
I have that but idk how to post it on IF directly !!
But here you go
https://twitter.com/vibs_0987/status/1507270856107470848?s=20&t=V4Htn7xt1t06Lq4USaRFww
Thank you! There are times when you forget she is a relatively new entrant.
No doubt in this !!!
May she reach greater heights only❤️
Originally posted by: Weekend_firefly
https://twitter.com/weekend_firefly/status/1507277716910792709?s=20&t=ReaZndOertUmLiR4-anv1w
Just tried combining different expressions portrayed by her effortlessly today !
Wow...Look at this girl.. Where has she reached. I wish I could watch it and things were different with this show. But all the best to this one. Grow Ayesha Singh!!
She is a pleasure to watch and listen to on and offscreen. ♥️