Will do WU soon...❤️

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Was just about to post episode on voot 

😃

Jaya - Singhania's -Thapki ....

Jaya packs Taps bags …P asks her what’s where she’s taking Taps … Jays says where means …her own house …

And do wanna know why …I will tell You ..whatever you all have done with Taps till today will tell  …

You guys never let this house to be  Taps ever..and neither any of you accepted her …

Taps says maa ye sab ..Jaya stops her her to be quite and asks her not to talk anything …These people misbehaved with you all the time and you just kept saving them all this while …in front me and I didn’t say anything …but today ..I will talk you and all these people will listen today…

What kind of the house is this .Taps ….this house thought it’s yours and took care of it and they never trusted you ever ..

Veenaji my daughter kept screaming that she’s innocent and u never listened to her … instead of getting support what she got humiliation and insults …threw her out even …and top of it you did slap her …what to expect from you cos you never accepted her as your own ..

But amma you.. when she needed you , why didn’t you supported  her ..

Taps says maa ye sab ..Jaya stops her says have asked u to be quite…

Purabji youdid take saath phere and it means you were the close ones but what did you do.. after her many attempts… you never believed her innocence …

Till now I was quite all cos of Taps but the moment I got to know to save the company youall guys gonna use my daughter and lost my cool so I am here …

Answer me now you guys are not mean …?

Purab -Jaya…

P says look maa I did ask 1000 times Taps to forgive me you please don’t take Taps away from me ..holding jaya ‘s hand ..

Jaya takes away her hand from P saying Taps is fool to forgive you …but I know her pain  and what all she went through ..and I also  know you people will hurt her …Packing Taps bag …

Taps says maa why are you talking so bitter …Jaya says cos I know the hell  life I spent don’t want you to go through the same … Taps your name is clear that’s why leave this place right now …

Dadi-Jaya …

Dadi asks Jaya to think once more  ..Jaya says amma not today …and that too why are you stopping her cos P isn’t married to her completely …

What right gives you to stop her …

Right of Half wife ….?

Same way I was in Mukul’s life no amma I wont let this happen ever …You don’t stop me today ..

Taps says Maa…Jaya hold her hand …Taps and P look at each other …Jaya passes by P ..P holds Taps hand ..but Jaya leaves taking Taps away …Taps and P look at each other while Taps leaves  …

Dadi cries…

Preeti-Priyanka...

Preeti says I never thought of getting this result for having affair with  Sagar ..everyone is enjoying party inside and me…sheon’s the video and starts doing sit ups…but Priyanka comes looks at her and kicks her …and excuses she was busy with phone …and says to Preeti that you fell too much …but Hashtag fallen angel ..yaa ..anyway what are you doing here..? everyone is enjoying the party inside come on let’s go …Preeti says butI got punishment ..

Priyanka says punishment by whom,..?

But laughand says that …my trainer ..he gave me punishment ..he’s very strict and Imissed my workouts ..

Priyanka says hmmmm, trainer…haan ..GYM …  ?

It must be very nice right ..who pays for the expenses …? Preeti is shocked at her talks.. and says kharcha …

Priyanka says …anyway your gives you a good punishment right…but all this you can do it later too ..let’s go ..

Preeti refuses to leave saying I have to do this video right now and send  or else I will get more punishments ..that’s I will finish it …

Priyanka says fare enough I will also help you..bla bla bla …Preeti starts her sit ups …

Singhania Family...

Priyanka runs to P and hand over an envelope and it’s in your name open it I have a feeling it must be of VR ..He refuses saying later ..but she insists to it now …He is shocked reading it ..and says the company who filed 300 crore have preponed the  case date .. If payment delayed then this house and VR will be sold …

Dadi says the moment ghar ki Lakshmi left the house all the troubles have started now…and asks P how could he see all this .. and asks him to go to get Taps from Jaya and if needed kneel down too …VD says P will not go anywhere … when everything was going all right why Jaya needed to do all this drama …?

She wants us to be beg her …we didn’t do anything knowingly …But Taps and her mom did let me down in front of everyone … we both are at same fault ..
P stops VD saying I am going to get Taps ..but VD says no ..says Taps just wants her mom nothing to do with us …

P says it isn’t any competition …Fate have written mine and Taps name together …and I will win my Taps …and assure Jaya maa that I will not leave Taps ever …and wont do same mistake of not trusting Taps again …and prove my love to her…Have to bring her back ..Dadi gives her blessings ..and asks him to hurry up and get back Taps and Vinod says she our DIL and belongs to us ..And Sagar and me will deal with the court case .. asks him to go…

Mami house….

Mami eating Samosa ..

Jaya and Taps enter the house and being stopped by mami …taunting them …asks why is this Taps back here …

Preeti  comes in hoping says they didn’t remove Taps this time but aunt got Taps here…right ..?

Jaya asks Taps to go inside …but Mami stops her and asks her to reveal the truth and go inside …

Jaya says Bhabhi don’t do this since we pay rent and Taps have right to stay here …

And asks Taps to go inside …

Purab and Thapki...

P comes to his room with …FB … Taps listening music …eating cupcakes ..drinking coffee …kissing her …

Sits on bed ..missing Taps ..

Taps enter her room …gets call from P ..close the door.. says ..I thought you are my hero …

P ..laga matlaub …herohun mai tumhara …

Taps says haan ..toh hero ki jaisa kaam bhi ytoh karo …

P …what do you mean…

T..matlub ye ki I have heard hero does so much forheroine …and look at my hero he’s upset …

P ..meri heroinecheengai mujhse bura toh lagega naa..

T …haan kuch karo naa …jaise keeeeee… mujhe yahan seutakhe le jao …

Kahi dur chale jaayenge saath mein…

P says will you stay without family …?

T gets emotional and nods no..

P …thought so and we already seen too much of drama …and will go accordingly…now… with Jaya maa’s permission and with her blessings only..

T ..now you are understanding me well ..

P ..not only u but J maa too.. and her hurts too ..she’s worried about you that’s why she did all this or else she’s the one who never raised her voice on anyone till date…

T …that’s why someone told the something truth that god cant be everywhere that’s why he did send mother for us …

P ..asks Taps not to worry he will win Jmaa ‘s trust soon…and will back in this house…

Mami Mama JAYA ......

Mami screams and taunts saying are you planning on to keep Taps alone as her …forever ..

Jaya says she isn’t alone I am with her ..mamaji joins in saying am with her too ..

Mami claps saying you both are mad …have you lost your mind … and asks to think once more ..

Mamaji  says where is there to think again ..whenever they needed Taps they used her but  Taps needed them they chose Hans every time…

Mami shouts at them saying it was the time to get everything but you guys left it and got into right or wrong…now …but Will tell last time ..Maa beti will not stay here let them find their living some place else…leaves from there saying wont listen to you now ..

Mamaji tries to stop her but she leaves …

Mamaji sees Jaya getting worried asks her to go to her room ..she leaves…

Purab -Thapki...

T says I have full trust on you you will for sure win mom’s heart …

P…what shall I do now without you I see you everywhere ..How will I spend the night without you…?

P ..says Purab …!!

P ..ek baath kahun tum se…tumhare bina mann nahi lagthahai mere ..

Taps smiles…

Episode ends …😳 😃

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jaya is right in her stand but my only concern is she should have done this long back. She should have stopped T from that Remarriage and then staying with Singhas after the 1/2 marriage. She even supported T to help Singhas as SD... Then why the sudden change of mind? She said all blames on T cleared, ok that may be right but her pov that they were using for her voice is wrong coz she herself supported T to be SD.  May be she meant they were accepting her now coz they found she is useful to them and not coz of any heartfelt emotions. 

But then she should have taken T nd moved to live in another house ... where is the pride/ self respect in creating issues for her brother? She herself was depending on her bro, so why add her married daughter too? Earlier Jaya was not keeping well, she was mute. But that is not the case now. At least she should have made that conversation!! 

P reminded of T in his room!! Aye hello! after she was kicked out you were living alone itself!! 😆

Anyways I have felt that the writers make T take romantic advances only if there is a problem and P can't take advantage of the situation. When they really can be together, the create some distraction. No innovative romantic idea to show! 

But still they should be able to manage ThaRab getting closer to each other, dim lights, may be even sliding under bed covers. Next morn they can show P waking up shirtless from his own personal water sprinkler. 

Then 4 months leap to show T sharing the *Good News *

THE END

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Jaya is right in her stand but my only concern is she should have done this long back. She should have stopped T from that Remarriage and then staying with Singhas after the 1/2 marriage. She even supported T to help Singhas as SD... Then why the sudden change of mind? She said all blames on T cleared, ok that may be right but her pov that they were using for her voice is wrong coz she herself supported T to be SD.  May be she meant they were accepting her now coz they found she is useful to them and not coz of any heartfelt emotions. 

But then she should have taken T nd moved to live in another house ... where is the pride/ self respect in creating issues for her brother? She herself was depending on her bro, so why add her married daughter too? Earlier Jaya was not keeping well, she was mute. But that is not the case now. At least she should have made that conversation!! 

P reminded of T in his room!! Aye hello! after she was kicked out you were living alone itself!! 😆

Anyways I have felt that the writers make T take romantic advances only if there is a problem and P can't take advantage of the situation. When they really can be together, the create some distraction. No innovative romantic idea to show! 

But still they should be able to manage ThaRab getting closer to each other, dim lights, may be even sliding under bed covers. Next morn they can show P waking up shirtless from his own personal water sprinkler. 

Then 4 months leap to show T sharing the *Good News *

THE END

@BOLD ...Yes that's what I raised this que yesterday's thread ... Promo clip...Anyway VD is accepting her on the truth revealed ...that was disgusting of her ...cos since beginning she's the chased Taps voice and was despo forced P baby to marry her that was end of the story ...later nothing to do with Taps voice ..completely forgot about her voice due to her stammering thingy ...till now she did not recognise Taps Hans voice what a looser ...

@BOLD ... ITV nothing to do with self respect ...it all depends upon writers mood ....😃

@BOLD.... looks fake ... went on and got married to Hans ... bla.....🥱🥱🥱

@BOLD ... Hahaha ... hum nahi ...definitely Mogambooo Khush hua ....🤣🤣