I'm Team #MaAn
Time and Rasam ke hisab se dono side dhul mul ho lungi! ๐คฃ
Truly inspired from dear Pakhi! ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I'm Team #MaAn
Time and Rasam ke hisab se dono side dhul mul ho lungi! ๐คฃ
Truly inspired from dear Pakhi! ๐คฃ
Ok beheno, tell me how are you guys concentrating on anything else like work etc??? Need some guidance ๐๐๐
Ps- if I have missed to tag anyone, dhoondh kar aajaaao aur bataaooooo ๐คฃ
Mera to kahi aur concentrate karne ka mood nai he๐Achhe achhe episode download Kar liye he abb sare dekhugi ๐คญ๐คญ๐คญI m gonna concentrate on anuj only..baki sab side me aaj ke liye๐
I honestly have never expected Anu to fall so hard in love โฆ loved loved the line that both MaAn are Meera for each other I wish Anuj gets to know how Anu went on a shock after having a premonition that heโs in danger โฆ Anuj needs to see that intensity of Anuโs love โค๏ธ
I guess Iโm just spamming but who cares ๐คฃ
And I also loved how Anuj managed to reach the dance competition venue just for his Anu despite the fact that he just escaped from an accident, is in such a messy state and could barely walk โฆ. but I should mention that Gaurav looked HOT in that look โบ๏ธ
Sunny I am back again. First, thanx for the review and tagโค๏ธ. Missed u so much yesterday and was waiting for your review today.
Today was toh all blockbuster starting with Anuโs dance on that iconic wait song and then our real heroโs entry(body language of GK was brilliant there as he portrayed that he came all running and was in anxiety to reach on time that too after near death experience, very well done)
Coming back to stage, loved Anuโs declaration of her love for Anuj and she did notice ๐ trio but didnโt care a s**t about them.
Then comes the moment of the year where again rups and GK was dope. If I was writer, there would have one hug right then and there on the stage. Coz the open confession and their excitement.. hug toh wahan be easily banta tha. But no complaints though.
I really enjoyed their couch pe charcha. Meri wali and mere wala hit differently. These two were giving so domesticated vibes, totally married wale. There was also foreshadowing about upcoming kaands as Anu herself said wedding wonโt be easy affair. Did anyone notice how Anuj/GK look upwards and did some gesture when anu was thanking God that he is safe. These little nuances are what makes MaAn different from the others.
Precap: I royally ignored that. Why pakhi canโt be MaAn well wisher when Dollyโs daughter was cheering for them. And about Vanraj, he wasnโt cheering for her. He was about to clap that her performance was over as she fell down. It was like to finish that.
Most important part: can I be from both sides to take the best from both worlds. Pretty please with sprinkles on topโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
And this is why I started watching the show right after Anu learned the truth about her ex โฆ Iโm glad that I havenโt been disappointed (except some instances which is normal in ITV). MaAn gives us hope that no matter how bad things happen, joy is there somewhere waiting eagerly for us
https://twitter.com/sunshinexgirll/status/1507230394696970240?s=21
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6