Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Mini individual count karegi to 5 milenge verna 2 proposals are there 🤣🤣🤣
Ayu aaj ka mila ke teen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Mini individual count karegi to 5 milenge verna 2 proposals are there 🤣🤣🤣
Ayu aaj ka mila ke teen
Anu ka i want to grow old with you milakr
That’s what I am dreading about. In the mahasangam promo it is all about yrkkh. They are using MaAn as lollipop again for the viewers
Aaj toh episode was Maan centric na so now it will be lollipop for few days. I don’t expect much. In fact maha sangam episode dekhne mein maza nahin rahega 😔
That’s why I was sad even after this MaAnlicious episode they are serving other things tomorrow.
Originally posted by: arya212002
Aaj toh episode was Maan centric na so now it will be lollipop for few days. I don’t expect much. In fact episode dekhne mein maza nahin rahi 😔
I didnt forward to the precap on purpose. Wanted to enjoy this before other things came in between
majot proposals
Valentine’s day
Dholida day
Today
Originally posted by: arya212002
Aaj toh episode was Maan centric na so now it will be lollipop for few days. I don’t expect much. In fact episode dekhne mein maza nahin rahi 😔
Kal ke chakkar mein aaj ka bhi bhool gyi main.
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
I didnt forward to the precap on purpose. Wanted to enjoy this before other things came in between
Today I didn’t forward as I k ew we have beautiful moments for us.. toh in end I saw precap but I chose to ignore it
They started trending
https://twitter.com/anukashayaranuj/status/1507171807400722434?s=21
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6