Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello 🤗 no fair. I m too tired to think of topic what were u discussing
A mix of holi and ST 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello 🤗 no fair. I m too tired to think of topic what were u discussing
A mix of holi and ST 🤣
u r still watching ST? 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
u r still watching ST? 😆
I said I’d finish this week 🤣
hehe u should! 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe u should! 🤣
At this point I’m just there to stare at VD 🤣
hehe many people might be contributing to that stable trp because of such reasons only 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe many people might be contributing to that stable trp because of such reasons only 🤣
It dropped 0.1 today 🤣
thankful to that 0.1 people 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
thankful to that 0.1 people 🤣
Naagin is also under 2 now at 1.9 🤣
hmm that might be trend across channel. Not a good hope but still sth so yay🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k