It is Reem's! The Birla's cousin who is a wedding planner & Vansh's crush!! Hope to see some cute moments in between them! They are sweet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It is Reem's! The Birla's cousin who is a wedding planner & Vansh's crush!! Hope to see some cute moments in between them! They are sweet.
Yes that was too funny! HC is going to nail those expressions 🤣 And that's not happening....So good! Did you see Ak fell at Abhi’s feet and he jumped back🤣
What do you think of the memory lapse / spaces in Akshara ‘s memory prediction
It is Reem's! The Birla's cousin who is a wedding planner & Vansh's crush!! Hope to see some cute moments in between them! They are sweet.
Reem was a Birla cousin? Oh.. I didn't know. Had happily skipped Abrohi wedding.. Thanks
Neil too looks smart in maroon
Abhira!! thu thu thu!! Nazar na lage!!
I agree! Neil looks great!!! 🤗
Reem was a Birla cousin? Oh.. I didn't know. Had happily skipped Abrohi wedding.. Thanks
Yaar unn dono ka naam mat milao please. Anu (anuandavi) dekhegi toh she'll stab you. As it is she is
#Arohi 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 for the past two weeks and every day a couple of emojis increase in number 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
even Arohi looks happy in this picture. Hope they can photoshop Manjari into the picture later on.
I still think Manjari will get discharged early and surprise them maybe while Akshu is singing Piya Tohse and then they will duet a line or two. I think that would be a really nice moment & medical logic went out the door a long time ago anyways!even Arohi looks happy in this picture. Hope they can photoshop Manjari into the picture later on.
I cannot wait to see Aarohi sweating and being scared in the corner this entire engagement... no kaands for a change 🤣
Yaar unn dono ka naam mat milao please. Anu (anuandavi) dekhegi toh she'll stab you. As it is she is
#Arohi 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 for the past two weeks and every day a couple of emojis increase in number 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I cannot wait to see Aarohi sweating and being scared in the corner this entire engagement... no kaands for a change 🤣
If they are going to go blue for engagement, what was the white dress about? Just for the promo kya?
Hey, I've seen team abhimanyu and team Abhinav badges in many members profile So how can I get these badges? Any help please.it will be...
2