Thank you for the correction. Yes I mean him. He is a good comedian, but I am afraid he'll be compared to Ali Safina's Miskeen in CC.😕
Miskeen was cute. This character looks cringe. Hopefully the character is better than what is shown in the teaser.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for the correction. Yes I mean him. He is a good comedian, but I am afraid he'll be compared to Ali Safina's Miskeen in CC.😕
Miskeen was cute. This character looks cringe. Hopefully the character is better than what is shown in the teaser.
Miskeen was cute. This character looks cringe. Hopefully the character is better than what is shown in the teaser.
I agree. Not getting good vibes 😆
I didn't like miskeen bhai in CC neither Mani as the other bro in law
Here miskeen bhai has a sober look
Asad Siddiqui and Junaid are also looking good
Miskeen was cute. This character looks cringe. Hopefully the character is better than what is shown in the teaser.
Initially I wasn't able to relate to Miskeen, but slowly I started liking him.. he was really cute, and kind hearted.😃
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Mooroo kaun hai
He is a youtuber who's known for his comedy sketches.😃
You mean arsalan naseer?
both mooroo n arsalan are YouTubers
No. I mean Moroo.
Arslan and aimenr wapis agaye ☺️
Is this also comedy like chupke chupke ?