@Shreya
Toblerone (
)
grrrrrrr😡 don't give a wacko reaction😡😔
Chocolate is life 🤣sorry but couldn't resist bringing some slight change to the original name🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@Shreya
Toblerone (
)
grrrrrrr😡 don't give a wacko reaction😡😔
Chocolate is life 🤣sorry but couldn't resist bringing some slight change to the original name🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I haven’t seen such a pretty looking leaderboard in a long time
Shreya, can we just end the game here??🤣
You can pretend it's over and go to the bottom of the leaderboard. 🤣
Dont underestimate😎 I will be in top 5
from the bottom
Congratulations toppers 🤗Soni I can't seem to tag you 😕 Congrats to you too 🤗
Harvard University saved me from getting anda in the first round itself 🤣

Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Congratulations toppers 🤗Soni I can't seem to tag you 😕 Congrats to you too 🤗
Harvard University saved me from getting anda in the first round itself 🤣
Thank you Maria❤️
I think I will end down there by the end whether I pretend it’s over or not 🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
You can pretend it's over and go to the bottom of the leaderboard. 🤣
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Congratulations toppers 🤗Soni I can't seem to tag you 😕 Congrats to you too 🤗
Harvard University saved me from getting anda in the first round itself 🤣
Thank you titlii🤗
my reaction after opening the pm for round 2😕

I wish I was paying more attention to Shibu’s HP jokes and references past few days , it could’ve potentially helped me with this new round 😭💔
Shibu, for the next two days, can we only talk about HP please? Tell me all about your likes and dislikes and why I should read the HP books cause you already know i’m planning to na
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
@Shreya
Toblerone (
)
grrrrrrr😡 don't give a wacko reaction😡😔
Chocolate is life 🤣sorry but couldn't resist bringing some slight change to the original name🤣
Was it u wid that toblerone answer?🤣 I m still laughing coz of that answer🤣