Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ab tujhe kya hua.. kyun sad react kiya?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Ab tujhe kya hua.. kyun sad react kiya?
bas esi...! tu mujhe bata nahi rahi na!
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
wait ruchi, just wait please. are those skin tight jeans i see? 🕵🏻♀️
I remain transfixed by the tee 😆
I'm guessing by your reaction that they are lovingly, and satisfyingly, moulding his sinewy physique? 😉
no, i thought there might the opportunity to see something else, but no. 😔
I remain transfixed by the tee 😆
I'm guessing by your reaction that they are lovingly, and satisfyingly, moulding his sinewy physique? 😉
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12