Congrats Priceless 💙💙
Congrats Aisha and Soni 🥳
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats Priceless 💙💙
Congrats Aisha and Soni 🥳
DQ in the house
Not DQ :(
I changed two of my answers at last moment :(((
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Kifah why are you reacting with hearts on all my posts😭 itna pyaaar mujhpe???
I just realised its Pakhi🤣 Isse dangerous gif nhi mila🤣
Congratulations team Jai you guys played well 🤗 and thank you for being the best team 🤗
Congrats Oppo, Aisha, Nina, Nita, Darshi, Anisha, Sandy n Anu for top 5
Haha 🤣Originally posted by: LazyBing
I wrote mouse because isn’t Shreya meant to be Jerry 😭

Nahi this one is especially for Kifah😳 uski favourite😳
soniiii 🤗 congratulations to you too 🤗Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats Oppo, Aisha, Nina, Nita, Darshi, Anisha, Sandy n Anu for top 5
haan i know Kifs told me😆
How about if I quote all your posts with this.Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Kifah why are you reacting with hearts on all my posts😭 itna pyaaar mujhpe???

Because you predicted I will top and I did 🥺🥺🥺
Pakhi though 🤬🤣