Congrats Nina and Havana 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Congrats Nina and Havana 👍🏼
Meri iF games ki life runner up banke hi guzar jayegi 🤣🤣Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Runner up
is
☀️ Havaana ☀️
with 525 points!
And the winner
is
☀️ _NINA_ ☀️
with 545 points!
I promise you both will get better winning siggies tomorrow ish!☺️
Congratz to both of you, ladies!🥳
Total tally
Thank you mere azghaaar pan wale 🤗🤗for this battle 🤗🤗 I enjoyed it alot 🤗🤗 this was my first game with you 🤗 and I loved it 🤗 mein ne Tumhe FB pe buht pareshan bhi kia 🤣 but tumne aik baar bhi bura nhi mana 😳🤗.
And I m Loving this siggie also will wait for second siggie too 😆.
Baqi Tum hamesha Mera azghaaar pan wala rahogi 😈
thank you shreya 🤗Originally posted by: Minionite
Wow congrats Aisha and Nina! ❤️
4th place. I was right - top 5 for me. 🤣
I thought you are the winner 🤣🤗 but thank you 🤗
Congratulations everyone especially nina aisha soni
daphnes and darshi we are joint 7th
I m happy wid my top 5
It was sooo much fun playing ur game WD nd GD🤗 I wish i could join ur casino game before But better late than never😆 Looking forward to more games by u🤗
Nd my Team Basanti..it was so much fun wid u all in the grp🤗
thank you Rashi 🤗
Mein jeeti nhi hoo 😡🤣 DQ Nina hai
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
And the winning team of R2 is
Team BASANTI
with
7794 points!
Ragazza_Dolce
evilxbalaa
hbkrocks
sana1819786
Daphnes
Aliya_786
Minionite
RainOfDew
Forgot to mention. They get 150 pts!☺️
thank you Pikachu🤗Congrats Nina and Havana 👍🏼
Runner up to ho🤣
U both r drama queens.. end of discussion!😎
thank you Priya🤗Originally posted by: priya185
Congratulations everyone especially nina aisha soni
daphnes and darshi we are joint 7th
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8