Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Is there anything wierd about Priya’s hair style  these days? It looks unnatural like she is using clip on extensions. Why can’t they keep it natural even if it’s a little wavy? Why does it have to be pin straight? Something doesn’t look right about her hair style these days. Is it just me?

Are disha recently changed her hair colour and got a hair treatment.

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

I'm pleased the accident truth is going to come out. 

Whoever is saying that Priya is being hypocritical for hiding mooh band kardena uska. 

I agree with Tirchi. Priya might leave Ram for his 'safety'.

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are disha recently changed her hair colour and got a hair treatment.

Check your DM

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

"Tumhein nehin pata? Agar baat Ram ki aati hai toh mujhse raha nehin jaata. Isse meri possessiveness keh lo." 

Pri be like  - "does she even know what is she saying? How delusional can one be?"  Wait till I send you and your object to HELL. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pri be like: hain??!!!!!🤔

Ye mental illness badty jari hai kal tak to shivina ke liye possessive and obsessive thy Aaj ram ko loop lapatein me le liya 🤣

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

@bold... that is the catch point...hehehe. Once she comes to know abt Vedika and Ram. All the dots that she chose to ignore will starts lighting up and then one by one will connect . And I wondering what would be the intensity of the outburst. 

I just hope Ram knows abt the fact that Priya knows abt Vedika and also abt the messages.

Are abhi kal chote chote Diwali ki patakhe phute fr Vada nuclear blast hoga jisme pura Kapoor parivar jaal jayga🤣 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

I am getting a horrible sinking feeling they are going to rush thru Ram’s angst & wooing of Pri in a couple of days max, then a rushed confession & consummation hence the kurta bts & then bam!!! seperation dur to MS kaand

Here we are all fantasising about the angst & wooing phase & Ram yeh karega & Ram waisa manayega & we may become popat 😲

Please someone convince me that aisa kuch nahin hoga

honestly i don't want makers to drag this till 300+ episodes either plus shows on sony don't have much episodes overall. so i will be glad if they r showing confession soon at least story will be moving at good pace, but intimacy yeah that might be rushed

however i prefer the show moving in fast pace over being dragged forever

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, that's right, I wanted to say that this division came out naturally, as if there should have been a moment when these two would share the duties of cleaning the house between the two

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is expected pain, great pain, but it will lead to greater happiness and love.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

episode kaisa tha?

tagging coz otherwise my this question gets ignored🤣

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

episode kaisa tha?

tagging coz otherwise my this question gets ignored🤣

Why can't Sara just say what Priya told her?
Ram telling Nandini about Vedika doesn't seem right. It is going to hurt him soon. Again the episode was not great

Ram still thinks Vedika is good 😆 Whoever said he understood her intentions are wrong 🤣