Even I thought she is wearing contacts. But could be the lighting too🤷
Yup she looks super exotic 💥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even I thought she is wearing contacts. But could be the lighting too🤷
Yup she looks super exotic 💥
One of my favorite scene😍
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbS5ETgAKMn/?utm_medium=copy_link
One of my favorite scene😍
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbS5ETgAKMn/?utm_medium=copy_link
Haye !!! Memories

One of my favorite scene😍
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbS5ETgAKMn/?utm_medium=copy_link
The scientifically unexplainable Riddhu's dream which mysteriously features in everyone's memories and everyone knows about it😂😂😂
Can anyone else see Rra's yt video?? It says private video to me🙄🙄
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Can anyone else see Rra's yt video?? It says private video to me🙄🙄
Mereko toh dikh raha hai.🤷
I canOriginally posted by: Eternalallure
Can anyone else see Rra's yt video?? It says private video to me🙄🙄
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uArCtIcamrg&ab_channel=RrahulSudhir
another set of stunning pictures… she looks sooooo pretty 🤩 Owning the look & how 😍❤️