Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

Make piya sacrifice something for abhay once in a while πŸ€£ 

like what? πŸ€£ I personally want to see her sacrifice her humanity for the sake of actually going fanaa πŸ€£ you know, like how it was advertised to begin with 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Ooh ooh misha and abhay dynamics. I would love to see those two clash πŸ˜† probably a scene where both fighting on how to save/protect piya πŸ€£

metzzzz😑

+100000 πŸ˜³β­οΈ

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

and a more convincing group of hunters πŸ˜† red cloak toli looked so amateurish πŸ€£

yeah for that matter better werewolves also. Actually no stop with cliched vampire vs werewolf saga and bring somethimg creative πŸ€£πŸ€£ also better werewolves. Pre leap me they didnt go crazy for FL but did not have body post leap they got weird bodies but went crazy for FL πŸ€ͺ

simply.meghana thumbnail

yeah for that matter better werewolves also. Actually no stop with cliched vampire vs werewolf saga and bring somethimg creative πŸ€£πŸ€£ also better werewolves. Pre leap me they didnt go crazy for FL but did not have body post leap they got weird bodies but went crazy for FL πŸ€ͺ

Jeh's transformation will always be funny to me πŸ€£

like what? πŸ€£ I personally want to see her sacrifice her humanity for the sake of actually going fanaa πŸ€£ you know, like how it was advertised to begin with 

sure that too but even without that there is lot of potential for it. Abhay went against his parents and whole clan for her. Make piya at least speak to arnab when he tries to separate them. Make piya take his side for once when people keep blaming abhay for things he didnt do. MAKE PIYA TRUST ABHAY WITHOUT HIM HAVING TO ASK HER TO TRUST.  Where is that blind trust that comes with falling head over heels in love?! πŸ˜†

Jeh's transformation will always be funny to me πŸ€£

thats how its supposed to be. Ooh i will try to find a meme content on that πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

sure that too but even without that there is lot of potential for it. Abhay went against his parents and whole clan for her. Make piya at least speak to arnab when he tries to separate them. Make piya take his side for once when people keep blaming abhay for things he didnt do. MAKE PIYA TRUST ABHAY WITHOUT HIM HAVING TO ASK HER TO TRUST.  Where is that blind trust that comes with falling head over heels in love?! πŸ˜†

I honestly never saw head over heels anything for either of them at times πŸ€£πŸ€£ they just need better relationship building period πŸ€£

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

I honestly never say head over heels anything for either of them at times πŸ€£πŸ€£ they just need better relationship building period πŸ€£

yeah that requires a relationship to be built. Again dont just tell us show us qhy these two should be together πŸ€£

simply.meghana thumbnail

yeah that requires a relationship to be built. Again dont just tell us show us qhy these two should be together πŸ€£

start by making Metz and Piya looking different and then I will be in the mode to be convinced πŸ€£

start by making Metz and Piya looking different and then I will be in the mode to be convinced πŸ€£

that is a start but there are still major problems with them. Trust is biggest of them all. πŸ˜†even if we remove metz poya angle trust issues are still present πŸ˜†