Hum dekhenge song in The Kashmir Files.- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

81

Views

11.5k

Users

19

Likes

224

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav


I hope you realize you’re not really upholding the value of Hinduism by the attitude of lets say the opening line of your post. It’s actually the exact opposite of what you claim Hinduism is.


What are the principles of Hinduism?

Chup baithe rahe and be converted?

No,

Principles of Hinduism is non violence, acceptance, kindness, reaching towards Moksha, following our duty.

But bearing injustice is also wrong in Hinduism.

If Hindus are being harrased, then bearing that injustice is wrong. Because that is adharma which is happening.


Mahabharat war happened because adharma was increasing.

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: YD5Q6PCQKUY4NY4T


Nothing. 😆 I m Hindu and I know about Hinduism but I am not expert. My husband’s almost atheist and slowly m becoming one.


This poem was written by Faiz Ahmed who was a communist/atheist.

AB_RB thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

The beauty of art is I can interpret anyway I want that even the creater can't argue with it.


All the religious books are the same. I can read and make my assumptions. Nothing is wrong and nothing is right.


I just have to think it throughly.


However I decide, I try to not judge or look down on others who made a different call.

TWWWKJP7IFFWKVZO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan


This poem was written by Faiz Ahmed who was a communist/atheist.

How can someone be communist as well as atheist?


Well, by atheist, I meant I am not quite religious. I do believe in God. So for the most part I refrain from religion discussion.

Faiz can mean whatever he wants to. I don’t care.

LWZTTPVMFV3CKIK7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: N2XR74BGWE6X3FMA

How can someone be communist as well as atheist?


Well, by atheist, I meant I am not quite religious. I do believe in God. So for the most part I refrain from religion discussion.

Faiz can mean whatever he wants to. I don’t care.

NM aren't u wondering if Faiz is a communist or atheist how come he's glorifying God / Allah so much?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: 5YZXEAQZKU36V6LX

How can someone be communist as well as atheist?


Well, by atheist, I meant I am not quite religious. I do believe in God. So for the most part I refrain from religion discussion.

Faiz can mean whatever he wants to. I don’t care.


Why cant someone be communist AND athiest ? It’s actually pretty common. On top of my head Bhagat Singh is another example.


You’d find plenty in Bengal. Including me.

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: 6JBJ3EIYF4XXXVCI

How can someone be communist as well as atheist?


Well, by atheist, I meant I am not quite religious. I do believe in God. So for the most part I refrain from religion discussion.

Faiz can mean whatever he wants to. I don’t care.


Communism and atheism go hand in hand. I tried to find a good link which can give us a good insight into it but I realized you can do a better job for yourself, if you are interested to know more about it that is.

malikakas thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: GGK6QFGZAJKA6S25

How can someone be communist as well as atheist?


Well, by atheist, I meant I am not quite religious. I do believe in God. So for the most part I refrain from religion discussion.

Faiz can mean whatever he wants to. I don’t care.


Karl Marx: “Religion is opium for the masses”

It’s part of the doctrine. It’s one of the reasons why china is so anti religion.

TWWWKJP7IFFWKVZO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav


Why cant someone be communist AND athiest ? It’s actually pretty common. On top of my head Bhagat Singh is another example.


You’d find plenty in Bengal. Including me.

Makes sense.

As For Bengal, sad to read 12 people burnt alive.

TWWWKJP7IFFWKVZO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan


Communism and atheism go hand in hand. I tried to find a good link which can give us a good insight into it but I realized you can do a better job for yourself, if you are interested to know more about it that is.

Thanks. I won’t though.
China is communist country. That scares me to read about communism. I will pass.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".