I don't know Marathi but I wish there was a way I could watch TR with english subtitles...Hulu/Hotstar has it but doesn't have subtitles...anyone have any ideas?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know Marathi but I wish there was a way I could watch TR with english subtitles...Hulu/Hotstar has it but doesn't have subtitles...anyone have any ideas?
You know, I skip the episodes than catch up. It works out... 😆
Originally posted by: Namita-M
You know, I skip the episodes than catch up. It works out... 😆
I toh take mini sanyaas 🤣
My YouTube feed was showing me Akriti’s face I tapped not interested 😆