Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Jus luk at his naughty smile☺️ n the  blush when he looks down….

The way his eyes scanned each detailing of her body….With every inch the tape moved along her, he marveled  at the beauty of her  that exposed to his desireful eyes and to his touch  ☺️…… N how his face  is closely angled , perfectly to hers… He was vry close to nuzzling her … 

Im jus impatiently waiting for a neck kiss… Pata nahi jab milega woh!!! 😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

The way his eyes scanned each detailing of her body….With every inch the tape moved along her, he marveled  at the beauty of her  that exposed to his desireful eyes and to his touch  ☺️…… N how his face  is closely angled , perfectly to hers… He was vry close to nuzzling her … 

Kab milega pata nahi. Tab tak shayad yrkkh k leads ki bhi Shaadi ho jaya🤪

Par Kya hosh mey milega ya drunk state mein ?😉 I feel bohot chances hain ki hosh mein mil jaya😆

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Par Kya hosh mey milega ya drunk state mein ?😉 I feel bohot chances hain ki hosh mein mil jaya😆

it shud b in Hosh… Kab tak Nashe ka bahana lega!!!🤪…. But yup i wnt nuzzling of his nose on her neck n tat wet kiss… ☺️… Yrkkh will start producing babies by then …😆

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mehraan

mehr

does it remind you anything?

Meet ka measurements for wedding dress? 

Anjureads thumbnail

Kya hai ye? Yeh darzi bhi ban gaya kya? 🤣

Itni measurements ki zaroorat hi kya hai? Babita makes her dresses so go and get it from her 😆. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Hum chances count karte rahenge aur yeh log chances miss karte rahenge 😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Kya hai ye? Yeh darzi bhi ban gaya kya? 🤣

Itni measurements ki zaroorat hi kya hai? Babita makes her dresses so go and get it from her 😆. 

Areh ogling ka Bahana tha. He was measuring her height? Even Meety was like 'Ek din mein height thodi na Baar jayagi'. Boy is always looking for maukas😉. Yeh toh Meety load nahi karwati😭

My cousin watches Meet scenes on SM, and she knows I follow the show. She shows me this scene and says 

'...if your man is ogling you while you are wearing this disgrace in the name of saree, you don't stop him, you jump on top of him and never let him go...'🤣

Ab isko Kya pata yeh humari Meety Hain. Kanoon ka haath dikha diya 

p.s- future Punnu cries in corner 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Meet H preparing for physical training and Hawa singh asking Ram Ahlawat to kill Meet H… next scene Meet H lying unconscious on ground and Ram putting a burning dhaan near her and apologizing but she should not reach the truth…

https://twitter.com/ZEE5Shows/status/1506246818673397760?t=dABVUah7NastJ6htIjAK7w&s=19

Either Meety's feet will be burned. But she is FK so she will ace the test, bas dramatic effects k liya huya hain. 

Or Meetwa will save her end moment pe. 

Anyways I feel we might get Meety NDE soon. I have watched enough ITV to say this safely that when trp falls down, writers bring out something dhamakadar that forces ppl watch the show. Humara yaha last time jab aisa hua tha they exposed Manushi and trp baad gayi thi. In BL, they exposed Rishi-Malishka and trp Badi thi. In IB , they introduced separation.  So, something huge might be along the lines (good or bad? Idk) 

Anjureads thumbnail

Areh ogling ka Bahana tha. He was measuring her height? Even Meety was like 'Ek din mein height thodi na Baar jayagi'. Boy is always looking for maukas😉. Yeh toh Meety load nahi karwati😭

My cousin watches Meet scenes on SM, and she knows I follow the show. She shows me this scene and says 

'...if your man is ogling you while you are wearing this disgrace in the name of saree, you don't stop him, you jump on top of him and never let him go...'🤣

Ab isko Kya pata yeh humari Meety Hain. Kanoon ka haath dikha diya 

p.s- future Punnu cries in corner 

Holi ka itna bada bahana haath se chhodne ke baad ye chhote chhote bahane dhoondh raha hai gadha.... ( actually am still not over my holi disappointment ... will take some time ) 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coolmitocondria

injury toh nai dikh rahi ...but she is unconsciously laying near some fire or something ...btw aaj ke hi episode me yeh sb milega kya ? Mtlb training..then hawa chaha planning plotting and then the execution of the plan by chacha.... Itna sb kuchh...ek.episode me ghusa denge...

Chalo 24 mins hote huye bhi they were unsuccessful to ghusaao everything, I am happy 🤣🤣