Both 🤣
Shreya had to remind me to read one question properly
Thats how sleepy I am 🤣
🤣 omg then go sleep early
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Both 🤣
Shreya had to remind me to read one question properly
Thats how sleepy I am 🤣
🤣 omg then go sleep early
Huh😲 yeh kya chakkar hai
I dont need sleep
I need results from WD and Shreya
Lol WD ka we will get at midnight. Shreya ka on 23rd
Me will wait till then
I need to know if the andas im going to get in the game will be enough to make an omelette
Me will wait till then
I need to know if the andas im going to get in the game will be enough to make an omelette
🤣 if it wont be enough then i will supply u my anda too🤣
Jab main jeet jaongi phir mujhe pehchaanne ki koshish bhi mat karna😡
Yeah I know
confusion hi confusion hai solution ka kuch pata nahi
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
confusion hi confusion hai solution ka kuch pata nahi
🤣 join the club
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375