Originally posted by: manny136
they even used that annoying clip about boy and girl friendship being impossible from the kabootar movie lol
Mohnish Behl entered and I was like dude they really going all out for this one 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manny136
they even used that annoying clip about boy and girl friendship being impossible from the kabootar movie lol
Mohnish Behl entered and I was like dude they really going all out for this one 🤣
Originally posted by: manny136
they even used that annoying clip about boy and girl friendship being impossible from the kabootar movie lol
That indeed was annoying😳
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Me? Ladai in school?
Please 😆
I was the quietest most saddest gurl there.
And I am still waiting for them khushiyaan even now LOL.
While the meanest people from high school are thriving asf in their life
This part I agree whole heartedly.. 😳😳😳
KD : "Kuch cheezein Yahan hoti hain...."
*gestures towards the dil*
LE ME :
*Tho main CPR maaangu ab...ki kuch aur baaki hai?*
Sbs voice over was so dramatic 🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
This part I agree whole heartedly.. 😳😳😳
Wow!! I thought this was just me. 😒
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
This part I agree whole heartedly.. 😳😳😳
IT SUCKSSSSS.
SO BAD!!
I CANNOT-
They're going goa and bangalore and mumbai and dubai and here I am...still waiting.
Also the way they've flipped about body shaming and mental health after doing it to people nearly ALL SCHOOL LIFE is really commendable.
Now they posting mental health shitzzzz all over the place when they've been the whackos doing it for so many people. 😕
nahi abhi 3 bacche hai English viva then physics and physical educationOriginally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Leh 5 me se zda se zda kaat koot ke bhi 3 ko denge hi😆
Chilllaxxx...
Practicals over???
This is a reality of every second person's life 🤔Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Me? Ladai in school?
Please 😆
I was the quietest most saddest gurl there.
And I am still waiting for them khushiyaan even now LOL.
While the meanest people from high school are thriving asf in their life
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
IT SUCKSSSSS.
SO BAD!!
I CANNOT-
They're going goa and bangalore and mumbai and dubai and here I am...still waiting.
Also the way they've flipped about body shaming and mental health after doing it to people nearly ALL SCHOOL LIFE is really commendable.
Now they posting mental health shitzzzz all over the place when they've been the whackos doing it for so many people. 😕
Tere goa bangalore wle hain.
Hmre whole world ghoom chuke wale hain
Bold... Hypocrites