aaj episode less day hai......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aaj episode less day hai......
https://twitter.com/abhira_fd/status/1506086602136768516?s=20&t=MgfpE1lk82nO4N2dlhyLjA it's up for hotstar people... and just see what the precap is 🤣
rittika will do the honors todayOriginally posted by: jollyismyname
mein bhi...rely on puja and disco....
wait karte karte i m going to sleep....
aww papa birla and apna abhi...❤️
This track is bringing out so many different shades of Harsh & I'm loving it! When Manjari wakes up, I want to see a soft scene between these two. Underneath all his abuse, he does care for Manjari, but the biggest problem is that he does not respect her! And, obviously, he deeply loves his son !!
Ignoring the fact that literally Mahima, Anand, and Parth all operated on her (major eye roll), the fact that Parth entered the OT for Manjari is so powerful. She is the glue of the Birla family... and it is about time that she feels this love from them!!
Originally posted by: V3GNKGO3J3NT4SXM
Ignoring the fact that literally Mahima, Anand, and Parth all operated on her (major eye roll), the fact that Parth entered the OT for Manjari is so powerful. She is the glue of the Birla family... and it is about time that she feels this love from them!!
I am rooting for PArth from the beginning
This guy is gem in Birlas..But hidden
I am seeing him taking Birla Hospital management properly in future
He is very intelligent but behaving rebel because of his parents
I totally agree! And the actor who plays him is great!Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I am rooting for PArth from the beginning
This guy is gem in Birlas..But hidden
I am seeing him taking Birla Hospital management properly in future
He is very intelligent but behaving rebel because of his parents