fir bhi bolna akshu hi padhega na 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
fir bhi bolna akshu hi padhega na 🤣
this is a make or break moment for our friendship…do you ship Japril?! 😂😂😂
I don't ship anyone connected with April. Her commitment issues have given me commitment issues 🤣🤣
satya this is the end for us 🤣
I don't ship anyone connected with April. Her commitment issues have given me commitment issues 🤣🤣
I walked right into that one 🤣
I don't ship anyone connected with April. Her commitment issues have given me commitment issues 🤣🤣
But which season are you in? Latest one doesn't have them, right?
waise toh I am questioning why I am even paying for hulu anymore... I might as well just watch on sketchy sites every day 🤣
you know me pretty well🤣I walked right into that one 🤣
waise toh I am questioning why I am even paying for hulu anymore... I might as well just watch on sketchy sites every day 🤣
Same…I’m super irritated today…
and still I forget your love for devils 🤣you know me pretty well🤣
satya this is the end for us 🤣
Why are you still hanging out with Japril? I thought you would have moved on to the latest Amelia and Kai 🤣