ouch thats bad , still enjoy your ride🤣Originally posted by: YQ5QVS3ZOVEGNYBY
dekho now even without episode you are teasing me 😂 Mondays remain to be the worst…I also just spilled coffee all over my jacket because I was trying this 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ouch thats bad , still enjoy your ride🤣Originally posted by: YQ5QVS3ZOVEGNYBY
dekho now even without episode you are teasing me 😂 Mondays remain to be the worst…I also just spilled coffee all over my jacket because I was trying this 😂😂
I just got off thank you very much 😂😂ouch thats bad , still enjoy your ride🤣
akshu ki wajah se yaar, duniya meij sab akahu ki wajah se hota hai🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
Again delayed episode 🤬🤬🤬 ye sab kuch Arohi k wajah se hua he..
Originally posted by: FRAQCPFW2ZO4QMTT
I am watching greys anatomy instead…and within the next hour I will be watching the exact opposite in terms of medical content 😂
I watch Grey's too. 😆
under affect of manjira of course i mean manjari🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
her fans are very faithful....😉
akshu ki wajah se yaar, duniya meij sab akahu ki wajah se hota hai🤣
But humare is thread me sab kuch Arohi k wajah se hota he
this is a make or break moment for our friendship…do you ship Japril?! 😂😂😂
no no what u thought that was also right though🤣Originally posted by: 7ODBWSZGRIM2M4CP
Lo ji…my public insult 😂😂😂
finally the devil effect left you 😂😂no no what u thought that was also right though🤣
Originally posted by: X74HEKKQJSEYTMO6
I was going to watch the episode on the train back today because of my late Monday schedules and now due to your stupid interns disco my commute is ruined 😡😡😡
Incredibly annoying indeed.