Originally posted by: K4IYBS2JXL3M6HNQ
I was going to watch the episode on the train back today because of my late Monday schedules and now due to your stupid interns disco my commute is ruined 😡😡😡
Arre kya hua 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: K4IYBS2JXL3M6HNQ
I was going to watch the episode on the train back today because of my late Monday schedules and now due to your stupid interns disco my commute is ruined 😡😡😡
Arre kya hua 🤣
are ai meant big one moti wali chapati…what did u think🤣Originally posted by: YWMWB6YES475BIV2
don’t say it or you will get banned and I can’t bear this forum without you 😂❤️🔥❤️🔥
dekho now even without episode you are teasing me 😂 Mondays remain to be the worst…I also just spilled coffee all over my jacket because I was trying this 😂😂enjoy your train ride🤣
just like their idol🤣Originally posted by: 5QCDPTL6W4CNHSKX
delulululu 😂😂😂
I am watching greys anatomy instead…and within the next hour I will be watching the exact opposite in terms of medical content 😂
Again delayed episode 🤬🤬🤬 ye sab kuch Arohi k wajah se hua he..
her fans are very faithful....😉
Lo ji…my public insult 😂😂😂are ai meant big one moti wali chapati…what did u think🤣
lol yeah to Aru ka style hai...blame on others....yeah sab Ak ka fault hai....
an insult of the word idol I must say 😂just like their idol🤣