Originally posted by: arya212002
Inka toh roz ka hai .. chal hum apni bijjiness pe dhyaan dete hai 🤣🤣
Hume to T k alawa kuch samjh ata hi nae h
Next recipe? 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arya212002
Inka toh roz ka hai .. chal hum apni bijjiness pe dhyaan dete hai 🤣🤣
Hume to T k alawa kuch samjh ata hi nae h
Next recipe? 😉
Am planning Aloo Paratha for dinner😋
I had amrood ki sabji today 🤤
Quite interesting one.. I have never heard of it
Actual recipe dm karu ya yanhi btaun
chalo banate hai but pehle anchor Rani ko bulate hai warna phir naraz hogi
Oey Rani, Aloo Paratha ban raha hai .. aa ja
Thank you .. mai ne pad liya .. seems yummy Ek dum katti meethi 🤤
Do try, you will love it. Sauf is mandatory in this
Originally posted by: arya212002
chalo banate hai but pehle anchor Rani ko bulate hai warna phir naraz hogi
Oey Rani, Aloo Paratha ban raha hai .. aa ja
Oh my god it's 1.40! Ayu, how on earth are you awake!?
How on earth am I awake 🤪
Can I read this recipe in the morning please MasterChefs?