Oh rd ki bachi.. Twitter paar mil
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh rd ki bachi.. Twitter paar mil
Hain??? Humne kaa kiya hoon zee??? 😕
Yaar Midnight, pata hai I don't comment much but I do love to read your posts. So please do tag me in further threads, as I love the trolling and sarcasm for the show right now.
no dear then these sadist will give this scene with dd as dirs fav r dd nd dida but yes I agree Sumeer would have been fire but we only got p se platonic feminist got p se physiology nd a se anatomy
no dear then these sadist will give this scene with dd as dirs fav r dd nd dida but yes I agree Sumeer would have been fire but we only got p se platonic feminist got p se physiology nd a se anatomy
But ironically, even their P se platonic has more chamistry and fire than the current shirtless scene was trying to show, toh hum bhi kya hi bolein😆
no dear then these sadist will give this scene with dd as dirs fav r dd nd dida but yes I agree Sumeer would have been fire but we only got p se platonic feminist got p se physiology nd a se anatomy
🤣🤣🤣. Had to comment here. And you know what this Web series is releasing on Friday ....again based on the novel and people are having melt downs that there is not enough of those scenes according to the reviews. Feminists are EVERYWHERE 😛
🤣🤣🤣. Had to comment here. And you know what this Web series is releasing on Friday ....again based on the novel and people are having melt downs that there is not enough of those scenes according to the reviews. Feminists are EVERYWHERE 😛
I am one of them who is waiting for the release of the series but trauma of Tamrind is real... i am happy they dont hv such scenes.. drama quotient khatam ho jaata hai.. 😆
gashu baby's movie trailer is trending now in india since p.m.
I am one of them who is waiting for the release of the series but trauma of Tamrind is real... i am happy they dont hv such scenes.. drama quotient khatam ho jaata hai.. 😆
I have been waiting for it since they announced that 2nd season will be there(never cared aboit the first season coz of the maha boring storyline) have read those books 5 years ago and second book was/ is my all time favourite coz angst / yearning are my favourite topic. That book has it all ☺️. And I don’t comment much on tamarind coz .....fir Main apni bhadaas control nahi kar pati. Especially for fliplie 🤣
I have been waiting for it since they announced that 2nd season will be there(never cared aboit the first season coz of the maha boring storyline) have read those books 5 years ago and second book was/ is my all time favourite coz angst / yearning are my favourite topic. That book has it all ☺️. And I don’t comment much on tamarind coz .....fir Main apni bhadaas control nahi kar pati. Especially for fliplie 🤣
ohh fliplie ke liye bhadaas abhi bachi hi nahi hai.. mera dil karta hai screen todke 2 thappad laga du.. and now u know how much i like tamland.. but yeh i am waiting for 25th.. and gonna binge the 8 episodes.. 🤣