Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
cost cutting at its finest! I knew they would use the same set/location for both shaadis. Accident track was probably brought so that Anu aunty's shaadi could be fixed in the meantime and they could all go to Jaipur together. At this point, my only hope is that the accident BS is resolved before shaadi or else nothing will be enjoyable!
Originally posted by: 62FQBWLK45TFY76R
cost cutting at its finest! I knew they would use the same set/location for both shaadis. Accident track was probably brought so that Anu aunty's shaadi could be fixed in the meantime and they could all go to Jaipur together. At this point, my only hope is that the accident BS is resolved before shaadi or else nothing will be enjoyable!
I can see that it's about cost cutting. As it is we are getting so less Abhira moments. Now even the wedding time is going to be shared with another couple? Seriously?
And yes, hope this BS is resolved before the double dhamaka wedding. 🤣
🤣 actually makers have nor give any reason to trust them wirh good storyline and nor spoiling stufdOriginally posted by: L666SCTVMH7ZAOOS
I'll believe it when I see it, buddy. 😆 Powerful Akshu / roaring Akshu - seem like a nonexistent scenario at the moment. 😆
For now, I have no hopes on Akshara. Zero. Zip. Nada. None.
Wedding isn't going to actually be shared! But they are for sure going to release a DKP shaadi promo for both jodis. Actually, this will be good for TRPs.... in terms of the actual functions and stuff, it will all be in Jaipur but separate! Maybe 1-2 episodes of them all celebrating together...Originally posted by: TLKMY4BWRGUQBVW3
I can see that it's about cost cutting. As it is we are getting so less Abhira moments. Now even the wedding time is going to be shared with another couple? Seriously?
And yes, hope this BS is resolved before the double dhamaka wedding. 🤣
Why am I not surprised?!
Thanks for the confirmation, Pooja. 🤣
And Kairav, baal baal bachne ki badhai ho

so true this can be golden plot to show akshu wirh her real character od being strong than that cliche shitOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
yesh we need some solid dialogues n screenplay here for akshara …maybe she will accept her part in the “run”….otherwise she is an accomplice in the hit n run…plain n simple
definitely want to see how akshara responds in this situation…this is a very powerful space for writers to showcase akshu’s character growth…I hope they don’t waste it…aarohi there is nothing new we all know n see she was n is wrong n insane…n needs to be held accountable…abhi we know his reaction on finding his maa’s accident perpetrator .