Hi Mousy
I'm good. You?
Thanks. Nice to see you here too.
This CC is suddenly on fire. Thanks to Rukhi and you. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Hi Mousy
I'm good. You?
Thanks. Nice to see you here too.
This CC is suddenly on fire. Thanks to Rukhi and you. 😆
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Mujhe meri rukhkhu ne rani banaya hai❤️
Choohe ki toh waat lag gayi mere aate hi
Bohat siyana ban ke love lapata jama raha tha apna 😈
Aisa nhi hai baby, tum galat samjh rhi ho🤗
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi Mousy
I'm good. You?
Thanks. Nice to see you here too.
This CC is suddenly on fire. Thanks to Rukhi and you. 😆
I'm gud
Yes, we're discussing Lock Upp here, interesting show. isiliye CC on fire hai.
See here now they started on Nisha 🤓
Anjali and Poonam are top cheliya's of Munawar. He guides them to be mean and nasty..🤢
Promo hai ye, epi dekh kr pta chalega ki actual me kya hua.
Btw in real jail...saaf safai is a not a task 🤣
Its a daily chore that is assigned to inmates by officers...😆
This Lock Upp is like a hotel for them 🤓
Its ekta's jail after all, jo na ho jaye vo kam hai🥱
If he doesnt poke.her his out next week lol 😆
Kangu nominated him right ???
Sara should just ignore him and focus on her game....
Sara ko footage/sympathy dene ke liye hee isko laayein hain, iska haal bura hoga, mujhe lag rha🤓
That means I'll come across spoilers. 😆Originally posted by: anonymouse1
I'm gud
Yes, we're discussing Lock Upp here, interesting show. isiliye CC on fire hai.
I'll try not to notice the spoilers. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
That means I'll come across spoilers. 😆
no, not at all.
What u r watching aajkal?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'll try not to notice the spoilers. 😆
no spoilers, hum to kuchh bhi discuss kar lete hain yaar, movie/show/series🤓 LU seems interesting, so wahin dekh rahe hain.