Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I NEED TO BE IN THAT SONG DEPARTMENT IF I NEED TO SAVE MYSELF AND EVERYONE FROM Rair Zara Si.
tohfir toh tu dono kaam kar sakti hai 😆😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I NEED TO BE IN THAT SONG DEPARTMENT IF I NEED TO SAVE MYSELF AND EVERYONE FROM Rair Zara Si.
tohfir toh tu dono kaam kar sakti hai 😆😎
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
Voice in background says: phero pe phere hue ja rhe hai Dev aa hi nhi rha something like dat.
Par bride yahan hai toh phere kiske Hardik aur Krish k ho rhe h kya
Dev ni aa ra... Wo kahan gya ab aur kyu... Aur uska kaam hi kya hai😆
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Aree nhi I'm talking about Groom's chain...He was wearing that in the boomerang yesterday
U mean varmala?
Chain 🤣
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Aree nhi I'm talking about Groom's chain...He was wearing that in the boomerang yesterday
Ohhh okieee... Ni dkha wo hmne
Paisa double loonga dono kaam ka 🤪
Krish aur hardik ka vivah sampath hua hai kya 🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Dev ni aa ra... Wo kahan gya ab aur kyu... Aur uska kaam hi kya hai😆
Why is Dev important though?
How'd he enter the chat?
wowwwww😍😍😍😍
No not varmala lol...actual chain with beads 😆
Jhol toh hai, knowing that even Sumami and Anita is shooting on same location today 😆
In Shiva’s language, kuch toh jhol hai😆 pata lagana padegaa😆
May be others are rehearsing their dialogues when Alice has already done her part.
Shaadi asani se toh nahi hogi😆