I am so disappointed with the college track..they started it with bang and never ever cared about it further.. I expected a good track there and got nothing..literally nothing ..😔😕
IKR! Biggest disappointment ever! Was so excited for clg 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am so disappointed with the college track..they started it with bang and never ever cared about it further.. I expected a good track there and got nothing..literally nothing ..😔😕
IKR! Biggest disappointment ever! Was so excited for clg 😭
as you wish dear..👍🏼 but I want her to be in hospital at any cost 😎
I am even ok with manushi here if she can make it happen😃
Pls didi come back and send your behen to hospital.. 🤧
TO CHEAT US! 😡
by the way jiggy … monday episode is 24 mins… quite longer than usual…
by the way jiggy … monday episode is 24 mins… quite longer than usual…
Haan, TRP se dar gaya hai Chee 🤣
They jabardasti ghusaaofied the letter part 🤧
I haven’t deactivated my account dear .. I an just taking a small break … nothing else ..🤗
Khabardaar if u even think of alienating us😆… Deactivation tho duur ki baat hai!!!😎… Jus tke a small break n comebac 🤗… Will be hopefully waiting for u… Meanwhile my kiddos xams mite getover too…👍🏼
I haven’t deactivated my account dear .. I an just taking a small break … nothing else ..🤗
Jiggy positivity ko un logo ne powder karke bhang ke saath thandai mein mila di 😆
Originally posted by: Anjureads
Jiggy positivity ko un logo ne powder karke bhang ke saath thandai mein mila di 😆
We have to reimagine epis.. 😭😭
Episode length badhakar popat kar rahe hamara... that is a new concept 🤣
reimagine karne wale episodes ka list badh rha hai... from the various updates now I get the feeling that editing is a let down here 😔
Matlab itna hype karke aisa editing? bas romance dekhke khush hona hai?
12th feb aur 19th feb ko koi hype nahi thha but they were such masterpieces 🤧