I am worried, hopefully I won’t witness the cringe Didi and Dever romance under nasha.
I wish Didi’s nasha plan is for Sai and wanted Sai to confess their deal Shaadi truth but ended up backfiring Sai confessing her Love .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am worried, hopefully I won’t witness the cringe Didi and Dever romance under nasha.
I wish Didi’s nasha plan is for Sai and wanted Sai to confess their deal Shaadi truth but ended up backfiring Sai confessing her Love .
I think it's bhang bhabhi devar ko degi ya devrani ko degi let see.
Everyone saluted but patralekha’s salute was different. Batao kyu?
Because it was coloured in that poor gulal which failed to reach Virat’s cheeks
karo predict. Jyada se jyada disappointed hoga but well, that happens every alternate episode 😆
May be woh bhang samrat peliyega toh double Mazza ayega let see finger crossed .
Did anyone notice? Paki actually hissed like a snake 🐍 today 🤣
karo predict. Jyada se jyada disappointed hoga but well, that happens every alternate episode 😆
Is baar dil toot gaya mera… 😭
Yeh kay jaap hai sai ko virat ko hurt karne nahi dongi pati kay chahta hai yeh aap ko thodi na pata hai aap us relationship mein nahi hai.
Virat ko apni patni ka pyaar chahiye samjhe bhabhi.
Jod lenge 🤗
sairat ka bracelet kaam nahin karega!! Pakhi log nahin hain hum, sai(sahi) log hain. 😛
Viru ko abhi bhi kis baat ka ghamand hain ki Sai ko itna attitude dikha raha hain 😡