and all the actors who are overacting ki dukaans 🤣yeah with those rangoli designed cloths🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and all the actors who are overacting ki dukaans 🤣yeah with those rangoli designed cloths🤣
i can see that 🤣i am learning from you 🤣
it will be the most epic day ever!!!i know its been long wait still have nt got it but as they say intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai
only nishta did anyone else also posted?arey but birlas are dressed in holi outfits... let's see baki 🤣
my personal tutor teacher 🤣i can see that 🤣
haan i guess shefali did too yesterday... i saw on twitteronly nishta did anyone else also posted?
manjari or haystack ke saath🤣
i so agree we are very good influence you see🤣ever since pranju left her teachers, she is dropping gold left and right 🤣
i agree with everything you said , I also take a break like this ❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’ve mentally n physically taken a day off today from my real life duties…otherwise Sunday is super busy for me…past month has been extremely hectic n I needed it…so anyways now I’m lying in my bed since morning just watching abhira on insta n Twitter n YouTube n forum 😅…old bts vm n that kind of stuff…permanent smile is pasted on my face…bless these actors n makers …so much happy relaxation they bring to our faces I’m sure they r not even aware of the effect…I’m just ignoring n avoiding recent sad stuff n news on it lol
minus the corrupted mole elevator influence 🤣i so agree we are very good influence you see🤣