I miss our fun a lot 😻😻😻😻
I miss it too😔
Vanku, SP and Crow guys😡
Nutty, congrats for turning a Sizzler
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I miss our fun a lot 😻😻😻😻
I miss it too😔
Vanku, SP and Crow guys😡
Nutty, congrats for turning a Sizzler
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Thanks for sharing the info, that's an interesting upgrade I was unaware about!
Sadly, we aren't active like before on this forum🙈
Would have been fun while the sun shined on this show and thread🧡
Kaise ho sab....if anyone is still around🤗😅
If you are still watching Ghum Ghanja:
I m one of the dead people here.
Ghosting around only
I miss our fun a lot 😻😻😻😻
Chalo plan krte h next kisi din..... Fir se tehlka machyenge... 1 pura din... What's say
Oh haa! Thanks. I didn’t realise. LOL. NACHOOOOOOOOriginally posted by: Tapdance
I miss it too😔
Vanku, SP and Crow guys😡
Nutty, congrats for turning a Sizzler
don’t know how to actually feel about this 😆
Yesss. Bata do. Let’s just do itOriginally posted by: tinafans
Chalo plan krte h next kisi din..... Fir se tehlka machyenge... 1 pura din... What's say
Originally posted by: tinafans
Chalo plan krte h next kisi din..... Fir se tehlka machyenge... 1 pura din... What's say
Any idea when the confession is?
Mujhe khud pe hass ne aana hai...to laugh and cry at a lost ship/obsession😭😆
Sairaattt💔
Sai Joshi💔💔
Virat Chavan🤡
Vanku, Crow people, publicity hungry clowns and SP:

Originally posted by: tinafans
Chalo plan krte h next kisi din..... Fir se tehlka machyenge... 1 pura din... What's say
Yes confession day agenda:

Aisa pakka toh nahi Bol sakte. Promo bhi nahi aaya hai ab tak
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Any idea when the confession is?
Mujhe khud pe hass ne aana hai...to laugh and cry at a lost ship/obsession😭😆
Sairaattt💔
Sai Joshi💔💔
Virat Chavan🤡
Vanku, Crow people, publicity hungry clowns and SP:
I laughed so hard at the gif
Aisa pakka toh nahi Bol sakte. Promo bhi nahi aaya hai ab tak
We are reaching April 2022 and the confession is still not here😆
Must be the longest running joke on this forum, they can write a thesis on how to destroy a love story before confession by prolonging it with unrelated nonsense!