Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
atleast holi is not over yet
I want some drunk kand to happen yaar. I feel Meety Meetwa ko safe jagay le jayagi and then romance Hoga. Sabko Kya lagta hain romance Hoga ya sirf comedy? 😆
why chacha wants to harm MA ? First Tej then Meet A 😳
The question is how long will it take meety to find out chaacha ka role behind it
Is it a trap for meety?
why chacha wants to harm MA ? First Tej then Meet A 😳
Chacha was involved in her father’s murder.
She got to know her father was murdered so is trying to find out the culprit.
he did this in order to save himself and partners in crime
Originally posted by: Mysterylushes
I want some drunk kand to happen yaar. I feel Meety Meetwa ko safe jagay le jayagi and then romance Hoga. Sabko Kya lagta hain romance Hoga ya sirf comedy? 😆
chances are 50-50 as they are meets.. 😆
why chacha wants to harm MA ? First Tej then Meet A 😳
he doesnt want to I guess.. it is jus to scare meety and then she will back out from becoming the police..
he doesnt want to I guess.. it is jus to scare meety and then she will back out from becoming the police..
Yeah he clearly doesn't. Infact, it felt like he was trying to protect Meety from Hawa🤪. I hope he stays a grey character aur full evil mode on na hojaya.
Originally posted by: Mysterylushes
Yeah he clearly doesn't. Infact, it felt like he was trying to protect Meety from Hawa🤪. I hope he stays a grey character aur full evil mode on na hojaya.
yeah... let him be in grey shade and let the new guy(minister/MBA's bro) and HS be the real villians ..