Originally posted by: QueeN456
Then explain me... Last week I tried but failed.. Google searches on about IF rules pr hua nhi...
Phir deactivate hone k 7 days bad phir se log in krna hota hai ya kuch..
Krna kyu h per
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Then explain me... Last week I tried but failed.. Google searches on about IF rules pr hua nhi...
Phir deactivate hone k 7 days bad phir se log in krna hota hai ya kuch..
Krna kyu h per
Too addicted to uh u girls.. I think I need break...
Humse bhaag rhi h 😢😢
Yeah it is
Also i don't want to be too much emotionally invested with the forum and it's discussions..aadat nhi parni chahiye so i keep taking breaks🤣
Humse bhaag rhi h 😢😢
[/QUOTE
Haa.. Tu kyu sad h...
I understand. 🤗
Kyunki tu bhag rhi h humse 😐
aree to i was convincing azra ki let Rani take the break if she wants
Ye kya boring gana layi hai be tu...