Poll
How well do you know Harry Potter?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do vote wizards of HP 😎
Option 3: i have read the books and seen the movie but i am not an expert.
Final tags for now. Do vote
2 nd option. I’ve zero knowledge. I know HP matlab Harry Potter, that’s it. is it enough for me to play HP sheep game?😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
2 nd option. I’ve zero knowledge. I know HP matlab Harry Potter, that’s it. is it enough for me to play HP sheep game?😆
Yes as u know what to search in google🤣
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I have read all the books and watched all the movies… don’t remember half of those now..
I don't remember half of the books I read last week 😆
That was me in every game @ sign up time😳😆
and ends up counting 🥚🥚🥚🥚🍳🍳🍳🍳
I am aware but not an expert 😆 Like I only enjoyed the franchise upto the 4th film, after that it's all blurred 😆