Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol. It’s pretty much like my friends and I, like anyone else who gets drunk . Everyone who is high thinks they’re in perfect senses 😆
Here Ranbir is the funniest…full talli ho kar kisi ko kuch gyaan de raha hai 😆
Selmon bhou wud be horror tho
Salman looks like he’s thinking “Yaar ye kiske saath bitha diya”.
Are you sure he is drunk here? I think he would do this while sober too 😭
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
Lol. It’s pretty much like my friends and I, like anyone else who gets drunk . Everyone who is high thinks they’re in perfect senses 😆
Here Ranbir is the funniest…full talli ho kar kisi ko kuch gyaan de raha hai 😆
Friend: I am NOT DRUNK. Relax!
Friend *two seconds later*:
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Are you sure he is drunk here? I think he would do this while sober too 😭
Got a feeling he is a drunk-crier. Full-on rudali karta hoga.
😆most notorious are Salman and his Bhai's pics
Kareena is totally drunk but the poor doggie!
Either a drunk crier or the super lovey dovey ones who starts telling everyone around them how much they love them.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5wrLfMXLS/?igsh=Z3dnZHVnZ3duaDg0
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ0d_0NzCtt/
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
37