mujhe koi umeed nai hai abOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
Feb chodo..March mast..next April what she will kept ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mujhe koi umeed nai hai abOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
Feb chodo..March mast..next April what she will kept ??
aish finally you stopped making theories 🤣 do you have a migraine now too??? 😆
Still it’s only conjecture at this point- wonder which way they’ll swing it. I think being torn between family members inke naseeb mei likha hai.Let’s wait and watch!
Just hope whole kaand would be expose before marriage otherwise it kill essence of newly wed abhira.
Who says I stopped?
I am unstoppable!
Somebody Stop Me!
aish finally you stopped making theories 🤣 do you have a migraine now too??? 😆
your gif isn’t working behen 😂
Who says I stopped?
I am unstoppable!
Somebody Stop Me!
main nai hoon🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Any editor here pls meri bhi wish poori kar do,
Edit one with Akshu slapping Aarohi
so true and I hope she is shown strong enoughy to handle it and shut the mouths if peopleOriginally posted by: aishapl013
Ig they just want to show that Akshu can handle Abhi too,
All the track this time were ML centric so maybe this time its Akshu's time as many were complaining that she wasn't strong enough 😡
wao love the thought❤️❤️Akshu if she’s sees Manjari in that state hurt and bleeding could be triggered into a full blown panic attack.
And if she’s at the same location as Ar’s mishap she’ll just consider herself guilty.With the recent promises made to each other Im sure they will make it out of this stronger together. Let’s see how it plays out!0
kaam to aise hi kara rahi hai🤣