Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aish is looking simple yet so gorgeous. 😍 I can stare at her all day and not get tired.
Both looking great, so de-glam bur lovely. I love this film too- an adaptation of Sense and Sensibility. Really enjoyed it
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Aish is looking simple yet so gorgeous. 😍 I can stare at her all day and not get tired.
Aish looked best in Kandukondain days IMO. I loved her in kannanmoochi song .
Originally posted by: Kamala05
Aish looked best in Kandukondain days IMO. I loved her in kannanmoochi song .
She looked like a fairy in this song.
Aish wore pounds of makeup back in 90s too. Her average face is way too overrated.
They both were stunning in this film…loved the way they adapted sense and sensibility …love the visuals and songs.
Also I can’t believe big stars like Ajith and mammotty agreed to act in a predominantly female centric film (this in the late 1990s)…kudos
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/king-100-tabu-begins-shooting-for-nagarjuna-akkinenis-landmark-film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6sCbIv4N7Y https://x.com/i/status/2031261863523266696
https://youtu.be/9N8A43mXhH4?si=NtgbzZ9mdw1Yi8Bv
24