Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
This thread is for GHKKPM SM posts not for Smart Jodi. Why the images of the other show is finding place here?
Or is it ok to do so?
Originally posted by: ltelidevara
This thread is for GHKKPM SM posts not for Smart Jodi. Why the images of the other show is finding place here?
Or is it ok to do so?
Neil is a part of GHKPM and Jodi so post in this forum
OK and sorry I don’t know that it is allowed. I don’t watch that show . That is why ..
That forum is empty. No one posts anything thereOriginally posted by: ltelidevara
OK and sorry I don’t know that it is allowed. I don’t watch that show . That is why ..
this Forum is GHKKPM for us this jodi devar bhabhi jodi aise dale toh dirty aur akward lagta hai.agar aap ko dalna hai toh single wali dale pair wali na dale it's ok.
Nahi toh ek alag thread banaa liye acha hoga title de SJ NA jis ko dekhna hai woh waha Jake dekh liyege humari feelings ko kyun hurt karte ho aap aur torture karte ho zabardasti thopte ho.
Sorry didn’t mean to hurt any I won’t post anything now of smart JodiOriginally posted by: kahkashansakina
this Forum is GHKKPM for us this jodi devar bhabhi jodi aise dale toh dirty aur akward lagta hai.agar aap ko dalna hai toh single wali dale pair wali na dale it's ok.
Nahi toh ek alag thread banaa liye acha hoga title de SJ NA jis ko dekhna hai woh waha Jake dekh liyege humari feelings ko kyun hurt karte ho aap aur torture karte ho zabardasti thopte ho.
Thank you so much 😊Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Sorry didn’t mean to hurt any I won’t post anything now of smart Jodi