Le pehle cheesy shayari chepi maarta tha ab ye kahan se uta laya😆 Fateh bhi na i swear bacha hi ban jata UD style main bole tho.Just hope iske hunger strike ke chakkar main tejo bhi bhooki na reh jaye.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Le pehle cheesy shayari chepi maarta tha ab ye kahan se uta laya😆 Fateh bhi na i swear bacha hi ban jata UD style main bole tho.Just hope iske hunger strike ke chakkar main tejo bhi bhooki na reh jaye.
Fire because I doubt anything has escaped your nazar have you come across that atramgi shadi promo which has been mixed with ankits dance? Some FT page shared it and I didn't save it
After I joined this is the most active I've seen you :D
You missed THE atrangi shaadi! Fire's favourite track that. Issi liye bhagti chali aayi as soon as I used the catchphrase of atrangi wedding!
Are you sweetly threatening to slap me for using Jassu's dialouge on you? 😲
Naam saarthak hai aapka lionessji!
Tu paagal hai kya Ishhhhhhh. Narangi berangi pata nahi kaunse rang ki bakwas thi. Kaise bardaasht kiya pata nahi uff🤢
Wo tho update aaya tha ki dulha exchange hone waala hai and also fatejo performance acha tha tho seh liya warna inki laadli ke mujre ne tho hadd hi paar kar di thi. Laga bas zip kholke shuru ho jayegi sabke saamne god damn nonsense.🤬
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
tho seh liya warna inki laadli ke mujre ne tho hadd hi paar kar di thi. Laga bas zip kholke shuru ho jayegi sabke saamne god damn nonsense.🤬
My 😈 side wants it to show to fierylioness.
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Fire because I doubt anything has escaped your nazar have you come across that atramgi shadi promo which has been mixed with ankits dance? Some FT page shared it and I didn't save it
Yaar nazar ki baat alag hai and wanting to avoid crap is another thing. Saare FT pages tho dekhe nahi re. Ankit ka kaunsa dance 😆 Purana desi thumka ya it was something else remixed.
Waise idea bura nai hai😳
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
I want fatejo to get drunk together once😳
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CakaKwej36g/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yes yes...is baar dono saath me
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Drunk Fateh is treat to watch 😍😍
Can't imagine both drunk together 🤣
Kaun kisse sambhalega 😆
Sambhalte sambhalte bohot kuch ho sakta hai waise☺️
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Jab tak Fateh ka tambu hai, tab tak to pakka yahi hun😆
Hopefully we hv next track Tejo running from mandap.
Can't wait for it
Uske baad they can bring their ladli jasso drama back...
Jo bhi uska ss reduce Karo thodha sa warna jhel nai payenge🙏