

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12


Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times.
No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!
Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
EDT #1 EDT #2 EDT #3 EDT #4 EDT #5
EDT #6 EDT #7 EDT #8 EDT #9 EDT#10
EDT#11 EDT#12 EDT#13 EDT#14 EDT#15
EDT#16 EDT#17 EDT#18 EDT#19 EDT#20
EDT#21 EDT #22 EDT#23 EDT#24 EDT#25
EDT#26 EDT#27 EDT#28 EDT#29 EDT#30
EDT#31 EDT#32 EDT#33 EDT#34 EDT#35
EDT#36 EDT#37 EDT#38 EDT#39 EDT#40
EDT#41 EDT#42 EDT#43 EDT#44 EDT#45
EDT#46 EDT#47 EDT#48 EDT#49 EDT#50
EDT#51 EDT#52 EDT#53 EDT#54 EDT#55
Happy Holi All 🤗🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbMal9Mv9uH/?utm_medium=copy_link
*pic credit Instagram...
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
People in villages watch naagin. Bhai mere gaao me sab bahut man se dekhte Naagin ko
Are enough urban people watch that too. Like the online base is quite large for it and Understandably, like so many of us are stuck with Ud just because of Priyankit. And undoubtedly it has all the masala for success.
Omg as cute as these sequences are I hope there are some private moments too. She is looking gorgeous finally they are giving her decent suits, and not those tent Sharara gharara. I would have loved if she was wearing white but I guess it will do...
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Omg as cute as these sequences are I hope there are some private moments too. She is looking gorgeous finally they are giving her decent suits, and not those tent Sharara gharara. I would have loved if she was wearing white but I guess it will do...
I think these dance sequences will be for Colors special show.
https://twitter.com/cinespeaks1/status/1504412649559564293
UD will have different scenes as they will have their own story line to fit in for Holi...😆
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
btw kal fatejo scenes dekhe? anki boii was looking sooooo cute
Han na ... actually loved them like old times...
I specially loved the bike scene ... that particular scene had old fatejo... I was literally smiling watching them...