Thank you my AT partner forever 🤗
Finally working on the VM, I hope the deadline is still active ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you my AT partner forever 🤗
Finally working on the VM, I hope the deadline is still active ??
Mubarakan Vadaiyaan Pathake Pranju🥳
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Thank you my AT partner forever 🤗
Finally working on the VM, I hope the deadline is still active ??
yeah still its active. Please make it fast🤗
And yes AT Partner forever
I will try to make one soon that Anu asked 🤗
You should make more VMs. I enjoyed watching it😌❤
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Thank you Haishu
Keep inspiring me with ur post still waiting for ur OS 🥺
My OS is on the way....
Don’t expect much...
Kyuki i m not so good in writing OS....
🤗
I am congratulating you and you are giving me a heart attack... what is this behavior 🤣
I am congratulating you and you are giving me a heart attack... what is this behavior 🤣
That's my Pyaar for you 🤣
what type of pyaar is this 🤣
what type of pyaar is this 🤣
The sachha type, joh tumhe dukho se ladne ki shakti deta hain 🤣
I am congratulating you and you are giving me a heart attack... what is this behavior 🤣
Zindagi ka yehi rit hai...
🤣