Acha hai good vibes coming back
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Acha hai good vibes coming back
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Lol I missed her too…same with ff tge episode…kya din aa gaye hsin lol …read here that she is back
Fast forward was my BFF today 😛
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Yeah she is,
I even heard a gossip that Gamira wanted to cast her as anu aunty 🤡
I read that interview. It's not gossip.. Manjiri only said she auditioned for Anupama and was approached for that but it didn't work out and Manjiri is more like Anupama 😂😂I don't see Anupama but is that true ?
Ha..even i heard that .
Just read ur post Imu
So yeah HC is such an actor that can nail in emotional episodes
And today he killed with his expressions
I just got the time to watch the episode and then I came to forums.
arey papa birla will be busy doing his akshu jaap anyways... not to worry 🤣
Exactly like this 🤣

Manjiri as in Ami Trivedi as Anupama
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I read that interview. It's not gossip.. Manjiri only said she auditioned for Anupama and was approached for that but it didn't work out and Manjiri is more like Anupama 😂😂I don't see Anupama but is that true ?
Yeah Totally, only difference is Anupama was not respected by her kids except one,
Where as Birla cousin clan cherish her.