now we are throwing rits under the bus 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
My eyes are hurt....
I need to treatment for my eyes....
Wese Rittika likes him....🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
now we are throwing rits under the bus 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
My eyes are hurt....
I need to treatment for my eyes....
Wese Rittika likes him....🤭
arey yaar pranju has rejected him.... why are you not understanding soul sister 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
You are becoming Papa Birla....
Who invade a couple privacy....
Bechare Pranju Junior Doctor....
🤣
no need to get violent soul sister 🤣
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Chalo Achha hain Akshu nahi toh Haisha hume uske shaadi main bulayegi 🥳
then you guys will become Mimi...
Immortal....
Kyuki mein shaadi nahi karungi....
Tum logo ki shaadi bacche unki shaadi sab dekhulungi....
Favorite Maasi banugi mein....
Pranju shaadi mein bulana jarur....
🤣
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
🤣
I won’t marry him....
He deserves the best....
I m not even average or mediocre....
I will call Pranali and tell her....
Girl just get married to him....
I love you guys as Abhira and if your are okay in real life then even Harshali....
🤗
I don't know Pranali personally dear and I don't want to judge her too but I know you from your messages your beautiful soul so for me your neither average or mediocre. Your the best ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: F7OP3D7PSWYKKAK5
haisha instead of inviting us might kill us for this 🤣
You know me soul sister....
🤗
Explain them ASAP....
you girls are playing pass the parcel with shaadi now 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
then you guys will become Mimi...
Immortal....
Kyuki mein shaadi nahi karungi....
Tum logo ki shaadi bacche unki shaadi sab dekhulungi....
Favorite Maasi banugi mein....
Pranju shaadi mein bulana jarur....
🤣
Originally posted by: VUM2BSRHT6N72UAD
arey yaar pranju has rejected him.... why are you not understanding soul sister 🤣
Uske dil mein dola re dola la....
Mooh pe bhola hoon bhola....
wala chakkar hai....
🤣
Originally posted by: FKO4X5QOPGAU7EEW
no need to get violent soul sister 🤣
Violent nahi Aarti utaru inki....
Meri style wali...
😏
Originally posted by: 3T4WLXIWEX3CBTSU
you girls are playing pass the parcel with shaadi now 🤣
Hoooooooiooioiiooi....
Rittika Pranju....
she likes Rohan....
Chalo done tumhari uski shaadi mein fix kardeti hoon......
Woh dono to apne apne shaadi ki sapne dekhre honge....
🤣
ROHAN weds POOJA
Aap sabko sah paribaar invite karti hoon....
Mein uski soul sister panditiji ko bhulake....
Shaadi ki date final karke sabko inform karungi....
Shukriya Shaadi sab ana jarur....🙏🏻
From Pranju Rittika Haisha....
💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳🥳
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0