Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wish one of them was momina Iqbal
I loved momina and Noor in their previous show
Seriously what has happened to Pakistani drama titles??
Jhoom now jhoomar
Dont like the cast anyway
I hope Noor Hasan rejects this show. Sohai and Nimra are untoleratable.🤢
aik new drama ka title ghoomar hoga 😂 😂😂Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Seriously what has happened to Pakistani drama titles??
Jhoom now jhoomar
Dont like the cast anyway
I like Sohai Ali Abro😊 she is a good actress but I don't like Nimra Khan at all. She is a terrible actress.I hope Noor Hasan rejects this show. Sohai and Nimra are untoleratable.🤢
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
aik new drama ka title ghoomar hoga 😂 😂😂
Jisko dekh ke hum ghoom jayeinge
Originally posted by: R4O6WSDXLAT7JZXU
I wish one of them was momina Iqbal
I loved momina and Noor in their previous show
I loved momina and AAA in Ehd e wafa
Two bad actresses working together
I complained to Mustafa Afridi why he wrote so less scenes for shehryar and masooma
He said if he had gotten the feedback that we love them so much he would have written a few more of their scenes in the 2nd half given he wrote the 2nd half of the show much later than the first half and the first half already started airing when he was still writing
Isssshhhhhh.....I wish I was watching it live with u guys ...that time I was so busy with my little baby and multiple jobs
Then I would have told him and we would have gotten a few more their scenes
God knows how many times I have watched their scenes
Even in KAM 3 first half I loved watching feroze momina rooftop scenes