Waitttt this is an HP game? 😭😭😭
Shreya how can you possibly host an HP themed game when I'm busy? 

😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waitttt this is an HP game? 😭😭😭
Shreya how can you possibly host an HP themed game when I'm busy? 

😭
Hahaha Did we not have a deal?? 🥺😳😳

I thought we did, did you forget?? 🥺🥺
friend who’s showing nakhras 😛
Hawww is it wrong to want to have my friends play with me. 🤔Originally posted by: Minionite
You love making decisions for others don't you? 🤣
Chalo done. Nita you got volun-signed up. 🤣
you just have to spare 10-15 mins and send pms . Try to participate na 🥺Waitttt this is an HP game? 😭😭😭
Shreya how can you possibly host an HP themed game when I'm busy?
😭😭
I won’t trouble you much with my tags 😛
no , we did not have a deal, did we ?Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hahaha Did we not have a deal?? 🥺😳😳
I thought we did, did you forget?? 🥺🥺
Mrs. Barry gave a valid reason why she's not playing but Priceless, I'm still waiting on her reason. If she doesn’t give a valid reason she'll be on the sign-up table too.
I don’t know I'm very patient with her but let's see how long it lasts. 😆
Waitttt this is an HP game? 😭😭😭
Shreya how can you possibly host an HP themed game when I'm busy?
😭
Then sign-up. It's only 5 to 10 minutes maybe once a day.
How can you forget we had a deal 😭😭Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
no , we did not have a deal, did we ?