Even though we know the deal will end up with the two falling in love, their nok jhoks are their USP.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Even though we know the deal will end up with the two falling in love, their nok jhoks are their USP.
I want some idea about this Pradyush angle. I mean he went to US and I wanna know the reason. Was he about to propose Goli bua? And Gungun is gonna get them married?
Originally posted by: XNSZ775M7R36UB4L
I want some idea about this Pradyush angle. I mean he went to US and I wanna know the reason. Was he about to propose Goli bua? And Gungun is gonna get them married?
He is a doctor and went to abroad (Goli bhua helped her financially ) . According to Marathi he met with an accident . The other person died in that accident . His wife was pregnant and she went into depression .
So Pratyush took care of both mother and daughter . Everyone else think that he cheated on goli and married someone else.
This misunderstanding will be cleared in Anugun pre wedding rituals.